With assets or interest in the North American construction industry, DuckerFrontier encourages you to understand several of the dynamic elements that are changing this industry:
- Growth of building stock and higher age buildings and terminating lifecycle of materials will lead to unprecedented repair/remodel and MRO activity.
- Labor shortage across all construction sectors leading to deferred project completion and material demand – as well as innovation in product install.
- The Amazon effect is real and expanding into materials and products typically not easily sold online – opening up a greater need for channel management and connected customer strategies.
- Our next big turn in consolidation and M & A activity is here – but different this year is we are seeing more creative and downstream activities which will shift composition of competing forces in segments.
- Innovative building processes for home construction will shift our traditional housing market – and allow for better fulfillment of demand in the entry level home segment.
To learn more, download DuckerFrontier’s most recent white paper Synchronized Growth.