As a large, established multinational pharmaceutical corporation, Company Phi must better understand the underlying drivers that impact their business in Russia over the next 3-5 years to develop a data-driven strategic plan.
DuckerFrontier utilized its deep pool of regional and industry knowledge to provide a five faceted outlook of the Russian pharmaceutical operating environment:
- Macroeconomic: Including currency dynamics, oil price forecasts, overall economic profile, and economic impact on healthcare spending and budget
- Sociopolitical: Current political dynamics, foreign sanctions tracking and forecasting, deep dive on Vladimir Putin, and ‘black swan’ strategic planning of a potential palace coup
- Healthcare Policy: Expenditure profile, policy forecasts, pharmaceutical tender pricing and formulary analysis
- Regional Assessment: Regional spending, pharmaceutical spending and pharmaceutical budgeting
- Unique Trends: Analysis of the May Decrees (a major government expenditure plan with a focus on healthcare), and the adoption of tele-health and e-commerce and their impact on pharmaceuticals
By providing an in-depth market landscape assessment, Phi was well informed to develop a strategic market expansion plan, and due to political analysis and black-swan scenario planning Phi was prepared for the drastic political shifts made by Vladimir Putin in Early 2020 while capitalizing on the roll-out of the May Decrees.
DuckerFrontier’s advisory team is committed to helping sponsors, advisors and executives gain a clear understanding of market dynamics across our core industries, which include over 250 annual engagements in automotive & transportation, heavy equipment, industrials, building & construction products and healthcare . We combine our industry and market expertise with proven methodologies, access to industry participants and expedited processes, to provide clients with the highest quality insights and intelligence they need to make strategic investment decisions in shifting market landscapes. Contact us here to connect with a team member.