Achieving weight savings has become a top priority for vehicle manufacturers and parts and material suppliers in order to meet aggressive fuel economy goals. The Summit will feature industry executives representing vehicle manufacturers, parts suppliers and raw material mills.
- Abey Abraham, Managing Director, DuckerFrontier
- Laura Anderson, President and CEO, Aluminum Blanking Company, Inc.
- Gary Gallo, Senior Manager, Automotive/OEM Recycling, Novelis
- Paul Herbach, Director of Automotive Technology, Olympic Steel
- Shawn Morgans, Global Vehicle Architecture Mgr., Product Development Center, Ford Motor Company
- Rob Peckham, Technical Integration Engineer (TIE), Mass Strategy & Tools, General Motors
- Brad Tolley, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Technology, Shiloh Industries
- Dr. Blake Zuidema, Director, Product Applications, ArcelorMittal
In addition to hearing from lightweighting experts, Ford (Expedition and F-150) and General Motors (Chevrolet Traverse, Equinox and Bolt ) will be showcasing new 2018 vehicles in front of the Federal Reserve.
For more information and to register, go to www.SAAauto.com.