- Decision Making Role
- Interest in Devices
- Device Usage
- Drivers in Evaluation Process
- Drivers in Purchase
- Control of Devices
- Disadvantages of Devices
- Perceived Benefits of Devices
- Intentions to Buy
- 3 out of 10 consumers view such technology as unnecessary and not worth the investment, while 1 out of 10 describe themselves as early adopters of technology.
- Overall quality of the product, ease of use, and installation are the most important factors when choosing a smart home device.
- Purchase channels differ from a device to another:
- Retailers are selected mostly for smart TVs, speakers, lighting, hubs and appliances.
- Contractors are selected for thermostat and windows. Home security companies for security monitoring system and door locks
- Future purchase intentions indicate increasing demand for smart home devices and technologies as 1 out of 2 consumers expect to buy additional smart home devices in the next two years.
Gain access to more European Smart Home Technology Trends by contacting the Ducker team today.
Ducker’s Building and Construction teams are at the forefront of key trends impacting the industry. Our goal is to help clients deliver growth solutions to support critical decisions and growth strategies. How can we help you deliver better outcomes for your business? Contact us to connect with a team member.